- This event has passed.
DE BACH A MONK – Viaje por la historia del piano10€
Matisse Club brings us again a program full of beauty and contrasts that will take us to travel from baroque music to jazz.
Matisse Club brings us back a program full of beauty and contrasts that will take us to travel from baroque music to the latest trends such as jazz. Jose Ramón Martín, Eduard Marquina-Selfa and Christian Roca will have a grand piano, a keyboard, and some other surprises.
A setting specially prepared to appreciate the different “nuances” that the keyboard work offers us throughout its history. In addition, this time we will have the teachers.
Enjoy the journey!
The security measures will be as follows:
1. – The capacity has been limited to 64 seats with their corresponding tables (in groups of 2 to 4 at the moment), in no case may the defined seating structure be modified. If groups of more than 4 people attend, they must communicate it in advance.
2. – At the entrance, the security distance established by the government of 1.5m will be delimited, respecting the queue order.
3. – At the box office there will be a person who will review the tickets and specify when the client can enter the room. Everyone who enters the room must have a mask in their possession. In addition, at the entrance we will have hydroalcoholic gel.
4.- Upon entering the room, a staff member will accompany you to your seat. The waiter will take note of the drinks, as there will be no bar service except for those who are sitting on the assigned bar stools.
5. – During the concert they can only get up to go to the services, to order drinks, they must call the waiter.
6.- Once the show is over, the member in charge of the room will communicate to the attendees how to leave the room in an orderly manner and keeping the safety distance.
– Attendees wear a mask at all times except when enjoying a drink.
– There will be several points of hydroalcoholic gel in the room: entrance, both ends of the main bar and in the bathrooms.
– There will be informative posters at the entrance and inside the room.
– Access to the toilets will be limited to 1 person, with exceptions such as children or the disabled.