- This event has passed.
SCHUBERTIADA (open mic + classical music conference/debate)5€
Rossini, Mozart or Schubert regularly participated in meetings of artists and friends, in which literary works were read and commented.
Rossini, Mozart or Schubert regularly participated in gatherings of artists and friends, in which literary works were read and commented, music was made, dancing and laughter.
At Matisse Club we want to recover this beautiful tradition by offering the public the most bohemian version of the classical genre: with informal and spontaneous gatherings of instrumentalists, composers, singers, painters or dancers. All artists are invited to participate!
We have made a selection of songs that we hope will lead to a beautiful evening and we can feel the intimate reality of each person.
Driver of the Schubertiada: Christian Roca
Valencian composer and conductor born in 1988. Higher graduate in the specialty of piano.
He currently has 20 written works including two symphonies, a requiem, a string quartet, and various piano and song suites.
The security measures will be as follows:
1. – The capacity has been limited to 64 seats with their corresponding tables (in groups of 2 to 4 at the moment), in no case may the defined seating structure be modified. If groups of more than 4 people attend, they must communicate it in advance.
2. – At the entrance, the security distance established by the government of 1.5m will be delimited, respecting the queue order.
3. – At the box office there will be a person who will review the tickets and specify when the client can enter the room. Everyone who enters the room must have a mask in their possession. In addition, at the entrance we will have hydroalcoholic gel.
4.- Upon entering the room, a staff member will accompany you to your seat. The waiter will take note of the drinks, as there will be no bar service except for those who are sitting on the assigned bar stools.
5. – During the concert they can only get up to go to the services, to order drinks, they must call the waiter.
6.- Once the show is over, the member in charge of the room will communicate to the attendees how to leave the room in an orderly manner and keeping the safety distance.
– Attendees wear a mask at all times except when enjoying a drink.
– There will be several points of hydroalcoholic gel in the room: entrance, both ends of the main bar and in the bathrooms.
– There will be informative posters at the entrance and inside the room.
– Access to the toilets will be limited to 1 person, with exceptions such as children or the disabled.